Water Resources Practice Problems and Assessment Guide
“Newly Updated for the 2015 PE Exam”
Information about the book
I wrote “Water Resources Practice Problems and Assessment Guide” to give you the best chance to understand your strengths and weaknesses on the topic. The concept behind this book is to give you the top quantitative problems that you will see on the real PE exam. Each question and answer clearly states which subtopic they are concentrated on, so you can easily understand which topic you understand and don’t understand. This allows you to study much more efficiently.
Content of Book
1. 24 AM style questions, exactly in the portion that will be on the actual test
2. An end of test assessment, so after the practice problems you know what topic area you are weak and strong in. This will help you study smarter.
3. Instant Download! No More Waiting For Days For Your Exam!
4. Electronic Format Saves Trees!
5. Easier to use. Easier to understand. Easier to Pass!
No Questions Asked – Money Back Guaranteed
There is no risk whatsoever on your part. If you don’t believe the Guide is worth it within the first 30 days, just email me and I will refund your money. The burden to deliver is entirely on me.
It’s easy to get started. Just click the big button below and an email will be sent to your email address. In it will contain a link to download the book onto your computer. It’s that simple.
Let me know if you have any questions and good luck on the exam.
Mark F. DeSantis, P.E., PMP