» Geotechnical Engineering
There will be 8 questions on the exam from the material covered below.
Geotechnical Engineering Teaching Notes
Subsurface Exploration and Sampling
Engineering Properties of Soils and Materials
Earth Retaining Structures
Geotechnical Engineering : Other Resources
- There are some other great free resources out there for you to start studying for the Geotechnical portion of the exam. Here are some videos to start with http://engineeringregistration.tamu.edu/tapedreviews/Soils/index.htm.
- You should also look at the website http://www.geotechnicalinfo.com, for further clarification.
- Below are four great .pdfs for you to download and use for additional studying and practice problems.
- Geotechnical Notes and Problems
- PE Geotechnical AM Problems solutions
- Geotechnical Quiz